Insurance when Refinancing Your Home

The recent economic circumstance has thrown us some interesting curve balls.  Shortages, shutdowns, layoffs, and hospital overcrowding have us all wondering “what’s next?”

Your personal financial situation is no different.  A phenomenon for buyers and sellers of real estate to focus on is historically low interest rates on home loans. These low rates are the catalyst for a continuous wave of homeowners taking advantage of refinancing.

Refinancing, the name for replacing your mortgage with a new one with a lower interest rate, can save homeowners thousands of dollars over the life of a loan. First time refinancers need to understand the role of insurance when refinancing your home.

When you approach a new lender to refinance, they will generally require proof that you currently have homeowners insurance.  They will also require documentation that shows they will be listed as the new mortgagee on the policy going forward.  Some lenders wait until the refinance is complete before confirming your insurance names them. Many times, the new lender will have the refinance conditional to their name being added to your insurance policy before processing forward.

The original lender usually stays named on your home insurance policy until the refinancing transaction is complete.  In some cases, they remain on the policy until the new lender takes ownership, depending on the terms of your new loan.  These contingencies are generally spelled out in loan contracts.  You are not obligated to keep the same insurance carrier when your refinancing in carried out, but most assuredly you will be obligated to have insurance at closing.

The process may also involve closing an escrow account with your old loan that you were paying into for both taxes and insurance. This account is refunded to you when your original loan is paid.  Rolling that account in to your new loan is a good option.

Do you need new Title Insurance When Refinancing?

You probably bought title insurance when you borrowed for home initially.  Will you need new title insurance?  Probably not for you, but your new lender is not covered under your first policy.  They may require that you provide title insurance for your refinance.  Your new lender will want protection for unforeseen liens made against you since you first bought the home.

Refinancing insurance can be simple and complicated at the same time.

If you are looking for more details about insurance coverage when refinancing your home, or how you can ensure your home insurance policy is current and you are protected, contact our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

Mortgage Insurance

In the midst of a world-wide pandemic that has caused massive layoffs and historic unemployment is an apt time to discuss Mortgage Insurance. This is protection for when borrowers take on a home mortgage and then get sick, laid off, or for another insured reason find themselves unable to make payments to the lender.

Keep in mind, however, that Mortgage Insurance is there to protect the lender – not you. In the event that you fall behind on your payments, your credit score is still liable to take a hit and there is still a possibility – depending on the situation – that you could lose your home through foreclosure.

Let’s cover the basics.

Do I need Mortgage Insurance?

Again, mortgage insurance helps protect lenders. If you opt to go this route, it can help you secure a loan that you might not otherwise qualify for. Some loans, like FHA and USDA loans which are government-backed mortgages, will require mortgage insurance and may also require you to pay mortgage insurance premiums for the life of the loan. These are all things you should factor in your search as you decide your options.

How does this look? A typical down payment for a home with a conventional mortgage is 20 percent of the purchase price, but a borrower who doesn’t have that type of capital can reduce the down payment burden by securing private mortgage insurance (PMI). Keep in mind, though, that this route will increase the overall cost of your loan. Typically, there will be additions to the monthly payments to the lender and often added costs at closing.

The actual premium requirements and any upfront costs will depend on the loan type, loan terms, and your risk level.  So, as with all topics on this site, it is advised to do extensive research as well as speak to an agent to fully understand the best options for your situation.

Is mortgage insurance worth the cost?

As with all insurance policies, there is no one-size-fits-all answers. As you are weighing your options to the type of home loan you want and if private mortgage insurance is right for you, it is important to look at the costs and benefits of such a plan.

Pros of mortgage insurance:

  • Assistance securing a loan — mortgage Insurance may bolster your eligibility for a loan if you are unable to meet a lender’s typical requirements for a 20 percent down payment.
  • Terms can be temporary — often, PMI on conventional loans can be renegotiated or dropped once 20 percent equity in the home is reached.
  • Peace of mind — in a worst-case scenario, mortgage insurance policies can help your family keep your home.
  • Lower interest rates — because mortgage insurance protects the lender, a potential for interest rate relief is possible as a policy reduces lender risk.

Cons of mortgage insurance:

  • Cost — PMI coverage will be added to your monthly mortgage payments.
  • Exceptions — Mortgage life insurance policies can be saddled with many exceptions that can affect the terms of coverage.

Other options of mortgage insurance:

Traditional life insurance policies offer more coverage at a lower cost than most mortgage insurance offers, but not everyone can qualify or the coverage may not be adequate.

Whether you are hoping to qualify for a lower down payment or your home loan specifically requires it, mortgage insurance is there to compensate lenders in the event that you can’t make payments or default. As always, understanding your situation and options is the best way to make informed decisions and ensure you and your family are protected in the case of an emergency.

If you are looking for more details about Mortgage Insurance coverage, or how you can ensure your mortgage insurance policy is current and you are protected, contact our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

House and Home Coverages

So, you want to insure your home. But you’re not sure what is covered under a standard policy.  What factors should you consider when evaluating potential risks?  How much is the right amount of coverage?  Read on to find out.

What does house and home insurance cover?

While homeowners insurance policies can differ and will vary on what specifically is covered in general, they will cover all or some of your financial losses related to your house and home. Ultimately it is up to the homeowner to decide how much coverage is necessary and determine all the specifics to include in a given package.

Here is a breakdown of the five most commonly included coverage areas in a homeowner’s insurance policy.

Dwelling Coverage

This portion of a home insurance package covers your physical home as well as any attached structures like a garage. Each policy will specifically define what types of losses are included called ‘covered peril’ that let you know what instances are qualifiable claims.

Common covered perils include:

  • Fire and smoke damage
  • Windstorms
  • Hail
  • Lightning strikes
  • Vandalism and malicious destruction
  • Theft
  • Damage from a vehicle
  • Damage caused by the weight of snow, sleet or ice
  • Dwelling coverage isn’t just for the physical structure. It also covers wiring, plumbing, and heating and cooling systems.

*Keep in mind that policies vary and you will want to ensure you are comfortable with the situations outlined in your policy’s covered perils and make necessary additions if you feel it is best for you.

Other or Detached Property Coverage

This portion of a home insurance package covers qualifying detached structures on your property. This can include a detached garage, shed, barn or even fencing. Common covered perils for your “other property” are similar to those covered for your dwelling. 

Personal Property Coverage

Also called Contents Coverage, Personal Property Coverage is there to protect the contents and property within your home. Items commonly covered under a personal property claim include:

  • Furniture
  • Electronics
  • Appliances
  • Clothing

An important distinction in many contents coverage policies is how to value these items. Policy holders can opt to cover the replacement value of items or the actual cash value of the personal property. So, what is the difference? 

NOTE: Replacement, or reimbursement value reimburses you the full amount to replace items if they are stolen or damaged by a covered peril.  Actual cash value reimburses you the amount the items are worth now after factoring in depreciation on the items such as age or wear and tear.

There is a difference in cost associated with these two types of coverage so you’ll want to make the decision based on the assessed value of the items in question balanced with what it will cost to replace them. If you have important or particularly valuable items (jewelry, heirlooms, guns, memorabilia) it is best advised to make separate endorsements or riders for your policy to address those items individually.   

Liability Coverage

It may not be the first thing on your mind when you buy a home, but you are responsible for visitors when they are in your home and on your property. Liability coverage protects homeowners against claims arising from accidents to others. Liability coverage will not only cover a legal settlement but also your legal fees.

What happens when a delivery person slips on your sidewalk?  What happens when your dog bites the mailman? **Medical payments for guests who are injured in your home are not covered under liability claims and may require an addition coverage.

Additional living expenses (ALE) Coverage

In the event of a situation that causes your dwelling to become uninhabitable, you are protected with ALE coverage. Also known as loss of use coverage, this protection is necessary if your home is damaged to the extent that requires you and your family to live elsewhere during repairs.

Common things covered include the cost of hotel rooms and meals while being displaced. 

As always, find out what coverage is specified and determine any limitations or exclusions.

How much homeowners insurance do you need?

There is no short answer because there is no one-size-fits-all policy.  Armed with your research and due diligence to understand the value of your properties and their contents, you can make an educated decision to protect you and yours.

As you make these projections, ask – what is the worst-case scenario? What does a catastrophic, total destruction situation look like for your home?  What is a realistic number to rebuild, replace, and return your house and home to its current condition or equivalent? That is the number you want to aim for insuring.


  • Focus on your policy’s dwelling coverage for total replacement value, and you should get as close as possible to that number.             
  • Most people calculate personal property coverage between 50% and 70% of the dwelling coverage.
  • For liability coverage, most homeowner’s policies include $100,000 liability coverage, but up to $500,000 could be recommended depending on your situation.
  • Additional living expense coverage is variable, but families should be comfortable with coverage at around 20% of the home’s replacement value.

If you are looking for more details about House and Home coverage, or how you can ensure your home insurance policy is current and you are protected, contact our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

How much life insurance do I need?

You know you’re at the stage of your life that you need life insurance. You’ve researched and talked to your parents, you spouse, and your friends whom you trust for advice.  They’ve helped you choose the type of life insurance you want—term life versus universal or whole life—that I cover in another blog.  But now here comes the tough decision.

How much life insurance do you need?  As my grandparents used to say, “That’s the million-dollar question.”   Every personal circumstance gives a different answer.  While you can’t always be exact, you CAN calculate an amount of life insurance you need that you and your beneficiaries will be comfortable with.  It can make us uncomfortable to think about our own death but life insurance provides a level of contentment knowing we aren’t leaving loved ones uncared for.

Consider this list of variables when determining how much life insurance do you need with your policy:

  • Are you the major source of income in your household? If you are gone, how much will your family need to continue paying monthly bills?  Do you want to provide for them to maintain their current lifestyle without you?  How many years do you want to support?
  • How many dependents do you have? How old are they?  Do any dependents have needs that are an extra financial drain? Transportation to therapy?  Special training?  Group sessions?  In home nursing?  
  • Are you paying a mortgage? Do you want your family to continue to reside in the same place if you die?  What is the annual payment? How many years do you need to cover beyond your death?
  • Do you want to leave a sum of inheritance? Do you want your debts to be cleared and have money left over for your beneficiaries to inherit?
  • Do you plan to cover your own funeral expenses? Do you have money set aside to cover burial or cremation?  Funeral home expenses?

Calculation and measurement of how much life insurance you need to cover these expenses and your wishes to leave your beneficiaries cared for is somewhat easily to measure.  One rule of thumb:

  • Take your annual income and multiply by as few as five or as many as 10 times your annual salary. This amount helps you determine how many years beyond your death your family would afford to live without you at today’s cost of living.
  • A more accurate measure is by looking at your yearly income and how many years you have until your planned retirement. So, if you are 35 years old and can retire at 68, multiply your salary by 33.  At 35, if you are earning $45K then you want to buy a policy that pays roughly $1.5 million.

If you are looking for more details about how much life insurance coverage you need or how you can ensure your life insurance policy is current and you are protected, contact our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

Common Questions About Auto Premiums and Quotes

You’re shopping for auto insurance for the first time and still navigating through some of the twists and turns.  What does auto insurance “premium” mean?  How do you get a quote that fits with the coverage you need?  Why is your cost different from your parents? Your siblings?  Your friends and co-workers?

The answers are fairly simple.

The auto premium is the amount you pay regularly (every month or every six months), for insurance coverage. When you pay the premium, your coverage is in effect.

How are your premiums calculated?

The more risk you pose, the more you will pay for insurance. Risk is determined using a handful of characteristics. Two of the prominent measurements are your age and where you live

AGE – Young drivers pay more than older drivers. Premiums begin to drop when drivers reach 25.  Then premiums start jumping back up when drivers are considered “senior” around age 60. 

WHERE YOU LIVE – If you live in a what is considered a high crime area your premiums will be higher. If you live in high traffic areas your premiums will be higher.

YOUR CAR – The more expensive model of car you own, the higher the premium because they are more costly to repair or replace. The more safety features on your car (airbags, seatbelts, automatic braking, rear cameras) the bigger the discount on your premiums. You probably already have airbags and seat belts, but insurers will add discounts for other safety features, like electronic braking control.



  • Car accidents that are your fault that lead to claims, especially severe damages
  • Car moving violations (speeding, running traffic lights) that lead to traffic tickets
  • Your age as it approaches 60 years, then drastically higher in your early 70s
  • Letting your policy lapse or having your license revoked will cause a higher rate than if you have continuous coverage
  • Overall upward swings in national or regional premiums from the insurance industry



  • Each year you drive safely, accident and claim free
  • Roughly ten years of experience (at around age 25) will see decreases
  • Your credit score improving
  • Your school grades improving
  • Changing safety features in your car
  • Moving to a safer area

When shopping for your insurance quote, have these things close at hand:

  • your date of birth
  • address where vehicle is usually parked overnight
  • your driver’s license number
  • your driving and insurance history
  • the vehicle identification number (VIN) of the vehicle to be insured

If you are looking for more details about your auto premiums and quotes call contact our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

Water Backup Insurance Coverage and When to Consider It

When your kitchen sink backs up, you turn on the disposal.  When your toilet backs up you use a plunger.  If the bathtub or shower clog, maybe you use chemical drain cleaners like Drain-O, or run a plumber’s snake in to the drain.  But, what do you do when EVERYTHING backs up at once?  You PRAY that you have insurance coverage for water/sewer backup.

When to report water backup? Before it’s too late.

While most home insurance policies cover certain types of water damage that originate on the insured property such as a burst pipe or a hole in the roof, homeowners should be familiar with other common calamities that are just as costly. One of these common occurrences – water backup – is the result of a sewage or sump pump malfunction.  “Backup” can cause considerable damage but requires supplemental or gap coverage to mitigate risk.

What is backup coverage and who should consider it?

Water backup coverage is an optional add-on to your homeowner’s insurance policy. Coverage can assist when dealing with water damage resulting from incidents caused by sewers, drains, and sump pump wells. Although these can be common occurrences, they are not covered under other water-related accidents such as flooding, surface water, tsunamis, or an overflow of any body of water including your pool. While backup insurance is not required by law, backups can happen in any region under a number of circumstances, so homeowners are always taking a risk by going without coverage.

What factors reflect sound backup insurance policy?

Backup coverage, much like your homeowner’s policy, can cover a number of expenses but includes exceptions. When deciding on coverage amounts, assess your risks and if you are feeling unclear, speak to an agent. Common factors to weigh include the total cost to replace at-risk items in the event of a catastrophic drain backup or total sump pump failure. You should also consider the cost to replace flooring, damaged drywall, furniture, personal belongings, or any items susceptible to damage caused by a sewer or drain backup.

Keep in mind, however, that most policies don’t cover cases of neglect or wear-and-tear. So, part of being prepared in the case of an emergency is keeping and maintaining your preventative measures year-round.

What can you do – right now – to prevent backup to happening on your property?

Having a water backup policy is a great preventative measure in mitigating water damage risk on your property, but it is only one piece of the puzzle when keeping prepared for a potential disaster. You are the frontline of your defense and there are a number of actions you can take to avoid a mess and ensure your policy pays out in case of an emergency.


  • Properly dispose of grease, paper products, and other items that could lead to premature degradation of pipes or backup of sewage.
  • Be aware of and maintain sewage and drainage systems including French drains, sump pumps, and other systems.
  • Consult a plumber or other professionals when dealing with faulty plumbing or problematic fixtures

Outside the home:

  • Keep gutter clear and ensure proper drainage away from home
  • Be aware of and maintain problematic plants and tree root systems to prevent damage to lines and drainage.

If you are looking for more details about water and sewer backup coverage, or how you can ensure your homeowners insurance policy is current and you are protected in the event of a backup, contact our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

2008 Windstorm: How The Tri-state Became a Different World in Hours

On September 13, 2008, Hurricane Ike ravaged Texas and caused havoc in the Gulf. The next day, a Sunday, a friend and I headed to Paul Brown Stadium to watch the Bengals take on the Tennessee Titans. It was a great day for football – 88 and partly cloudy – little did we know how quickly things would change. By kickoff we could tell something was off. Trash was being blown from the upper deck onto the field, cheerleaders were being knocked over, and the goal posts were swaying more than the hula girl on a ’50’s dashboard. Even with all that going on, our seats in the lower bowl were pretty unaffected and we couldn’t tell what was causing all of the commotion.

When we left the stadium, the tri-state had become a different world. Trees were down everywhere and power was out all over the region. Some areas lost power for over a week.  Thousands of roofs were damaged severely, most requiring replacement.

The national weather service measures wind at major airports.  That day at CVG, the highest wind gust was measured at 74 mph (second highest on record)  and sustained winds measured 54 mph (the third highest on record.)  The storm is officially known for that day as an Ohio Valley Windstorm.

I relate that story for two reasons. One is that storms can pop up at any time and originate from the unlikeliest of situations. The second is that even when you feel protected, things can be swirling just out of sight and causing damage. You need coverage for the common as much as the uncommon. 

What is wind and hail coverage?

Are you covered? Most homeowners are protected from wind and hail damage via their basic home insurance policies. Common claims include broken windows, siding damage, and harm to roof and shingles. Some things to keep in mind, however, are things like depreciation, your deductible, and general maintenance stipulations – all of which add up to the potential for out-of-pocket costs when it comes to evaluating your wind and hail coverage strategy.  

Do I need wind and hail coverage?

As mentioned above, most basic home insurance policies cover wind and hail accidents, but it is important to be versed in exceptions. Be sure that windstorm and other named storms are covered, look for coverage that is inclusive of “all perils,” or opt for a separate wind/ hail coverage policy that is best suited for you and your family’s needs.

How do I tell if there is wind or hail damage to my roof?

Wind and hail damage to your property can look very different depending on the severity of the wind as well as the materials of your home. Three major signs for common roof issues include bruising, cracking or missing shingles, and loss of granules from the asphalt. Any easy tell is damage that has exposed the black substrate. This is a clear sign that something has occurred and you will want to act quickly before the situation is exacerbated by another storm or weather event.

Be aware of other issues related to wind and hail damage like harm to your chimney, peeling or curling siding, etc. and keep in mind other hazards like trees and branches that can cause damage and may require further coverage through your policy.

If you are looking for more details about wind and hail coverage, or how you can ensure your homeowners insurance policy is current and you are protected in the event of a wind or hail weather event, contact our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

Auto Coverage Types for Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana

Until the time we left our parents’ auto insurance coverage and had to purchase our own policy, many of us didn’t know or even care about the different insurance coverage types. Some are required by law, some required by lenders, and some are those niche needs like antique and collectable car policies.

Regardless of your situation as a newly independent policy shopper or first-time car buyer borrowing money for your dream car, you need to know your obligation.  You should learn about the customary types of car insurance coverage. You will need to understand the available coverage types and how they will protect you, your passengers, and your car should you be involved in an accident.

The state you reside in determines by law which coverages you must have and which you can opt for.  Knowing what your state laws are will help you determine coverage to fit your circumstance.

These coverage types are the most customary:

  • auto liability coverage
  • comprehensive coverage
  • collision coverage
  • uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
  • medical payments coverage
  • personal injury protection coverage

Auto Liability Coverage
You must carry the minimum auto liability coverage in most states. For instance,

In Ohio these are the amounts:

“When you buy Ohio auto insurance coverage, you’ll need at least the required state minimum amount: state minimums for Ohio are $25,000/$50,000/$25,000. $25,000 for bodily injury for each person involved, with a total maximum of $50,000 coverage per accident Liability coverage has two parts:  Property Damage (PD) and Bodily Injury (BI)

In Indiana the minimum coverage amounts you must purchase are Bodily Injury (BI): up to $25,000 for the injuries or death of one person, to a total of $50,000 for two or more persons, in a given accident.

And Kentucky requires a minimum of “25/50/10” of bodily injury and property damage coverage.

  • Property Damage (PD) liability covers for damage you cause to another person’s property with your vehicle.
  • Bodily Injury (BI) liabilitycovers for injuries you cause to others if you hurt them in accident.

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive is usually optional coverage — but your lender (bank or credit union) may require comprehensive coverage if you borrowed to purchase your vehicle.

Comprehensive helps you cover if your car is stolen or vandalized, damaged by hail, scratched by tree branches, or catches fire, etc. This type of coverage pays to have your damaged vehicle repaired or replaced depending on the extent of the harm.

A deductible generally applies with most Comprehensive policies and determines your out of pocket expense portion of the claim. Typically, the higher the deductible (what you are comfortable paying as your share before the insurance portion kicks in) the lower your premium costs.  Conversely, a lower deductible amount equals a higher premium.

Collision Coverage
When you are in an accident with another car or collide with fixed objects like buildings, power poles, guardrails, or landscaping, etc., collision coverage will help you pay for the damage to your car.

Again, collision coverage may be optional. But it may be required by your bank or other financial lender.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
This coverage is required in some states but not in others. When a driver crashes in to you and they don’t have insurance, your uninsured motorist coverage comes in to play.  This coverage helps you pay for medical bills, and depending on your state, your car repair bills.  If the driver who hits you has insurance, but they are underinsured (they have limits on their policy that aren’t substantial enough to pay your medical bills) your underinsured coverage can help.

Medical Payments (Med Pay) Coverage
This coverage is required in some states but not in othersWhen an accident occurs and injuries result, medical payment coverage helps pay for the associated costs.  Costs for ambulance rides, emergency room and hospital visits add up quickly.  You and the passengers in your insured vehicle are covered.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
This coverage is required in some states but not in others. This PIP coverage helps pay for expenses after the accident.  It can cover costs caused by the accident among things like lost wages and babysitting if you miss work while visiting the doctor or going to physical therapy.

Many other Coverage Options are Available
Depending on your need, many other optional types of coverage are available to protect you: rental expense, new car replacement, towing costs, sound system coverage, and classic car insurance. For your auto insurance policy, call our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

Open post

Do You Have Flood Insurance?

“Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink.”
            Samuel Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

With natural weather events happening regularly, the national news is filled with leading stories about catastrophic flooding. While destroying livelihood and property, these floods make us wonder, “How will those affected rebuild their lives?”  The answer resides in yet another question — Do they have flood insurance?

What is Flood Insurance?
Well, the name says it all. It’s specific insurance to pay for damage caused by a flood.

Flood damage is not covered under most regular homeowner’s policies.  But, if you live in an area deemed high risk for flooding and are paying a mortgage, you are usually required by your lender to purchase separate flood insurance.  Let’s be clear, flood damage is NOT COVERED by your standard homeowner’s policy.

Insurance companies use topographical maps showing the shape and contour of the land to designate high risk areas.  These areas are determined to be “lowlands, floodplains, and floodways” that are by elevation and shape the land susceptible to flood waters.  Land in valleys, along rivers or creeks, on the sides of hills are all in the path of flooding waters.  They are the areas you think when you hear your radio or television announce “Flash flood warnings in effect.  Stay out of low-lying areas and roadways prone to flooding.”

And, even if you don’t live in an area prone to floods where flood insurance isn’t required by your lender, flooding can happen to you. Statistically, according to The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) over 40 percent of National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) claims in the four year period during the last decade came from outside of high risk flood areas.  These claims accounted for 33 percent of federal disaster assistance.

Your lender may require you to purchase flood insurance from a private flood insurer or and insurer who distributes flood insurance through the NFIP.

According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) low risk does not mean no risk. Any home can be flooded.  They note that even just one inch of water in your home can cause $25,000 in damage.  Having flood insurance can help you recover from that loss.  FEMA wants you to remember that flooding can happen to you regardless of where you live.  “Flooding can happen anywhere at any time. Poor drainage systems, summer storms, melting snow, neighborhood construction, and broken water mains can all result in flooding.” (

If you need more details about flood insurance and the National Flood Insurance Program, call our office:

J.M. Insurance & Financial

(513) 756-2779

Our agency’s mission is to recommend coverage and policies meeting each individual need.

Posts navigation

1 2
Scroll to top